- Lip Balm (Nivea A Kiss of Smoothness hydrating Lip Care SPF 4)- Softest lip balm I have ever used. Leave my lips really glossy and soft/ I usually just wear this when I don't feel like wearing lip gloss.
- Lip liner (Revlon Color Stay in Blush)- One of my favorite eyeliners, even though I don't own many. It's a very light color which I pair it off with a nice lip gloss and it gives off a very nice pink color to my lips.
- Lip gloss (L'OREAL Bare Naturale Gentle Lip Conditioner in Soft Peach) - I love this color and I also like the fact that it's not so sticky. It also gives off a nice color. The package is really great; just turn it to push up some color and apply.
- Blush (Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural) -I about this from emilynoel83 and I had to get it. It is such a pretty color and it gives off a perfct pink glow to your cheeks. It helps that it smells great :D
- Brownzer (Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow) - Gorgeous brownzer that I like to use for counter most of the time, and pair it off with my Happy Booster Blush.
- Foundation(Neutrogena Skin Clearing oil-free makeup in Natural Beige) - This has to be my favorite foundation ever. I love the Revlon Color Stay but this is just great. It gives great coverage specially when paired with a good powder.