April 13, 2015
I'm taking advantage of having a nice photo of this weekend's walk to post on here (just finding any excuse to come back really). The weather has been absolutely beautiful here! This winter was definitely a long one for us, but it seems like the last bits of snow are almost gone at this point.
As for me, I have 3 weeks left of my undergrad, so you can say I'm pretty excited. I'm also really excited for this Summer for many reasons. I want to really focus on my blog and YouTube a lot more once school is done. It hasn't been impossible to manage them throughout the years, but school has definitely been a priority. This Summer will definitely be a very memorable one because of all these different changes going in my life, and I can't wait to share it all with you all. :)
I also wanted to talk about a certain survey I posted a few months ago. You were all very positive about the blog which makes me happy considering I don't post as often as I should. I got a lot of good feedback about the blog and YouTube. All this information will really help me out figure out what to focus on here while still posting about my own interests.
* 100% of those who did the survey were female
* 19-23 was the most popular age group
* Favorite categories: life & college
* Majority follows me on YouTube and Instagram
* You were all happy about my channel!
* Visiting the site or checking Facebook were the go-to ways of checking for new posts
* Most wanted posts for my blog: DIYs (can't promise too much there haha)
* Most wanted YouTube video: vlogs!
See? Those are some awesome results. I was very pleased when I remembered about this survey, and had to share what you all thought. This will definitely help me guide my blog and channel in the right direction. I can't wait!
I hope you all have been enjoying the sunshine wherever you are. I think we are all ready for Spring to come with all its glory.